25 Lines From Star Wars That Are Improved By Substituting the Word
1. A tremor in the underpants. The last
time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.
2. You are unwise
to lower your underpants.
3. We've got to be able to get some reading on
those underpants, up or down.
4. She must have hidden the plans in her
underpants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally,
5. These underpants may not look like much, kid, but they've
got it where it counts.
6. I find your lack of underpants disturbing.
7. These underpants contain the ultimate power in the universe. I
suggest we use it.
8. Han will have those underpants down. We've got to
give him more time!
9. General Veers, prepare your underpants for a
10. I used to bull's-eye womp-rats in my underpants
11. TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your underpants?
12. Lock the door. And hope they don't have underpants.
Governor Tarkin. I should've recognized your foul underpants when I was brought
14. You look strong enough to pull the underpants off of a
15. Luke, help me take these underpants off.
Chewie, great. Always thinking with your underpants.
17. That blast came
from those underpants. That thing's operational!
18. Don't worry. Chewie
and I have gotten into a lot of underpants more heavily guarded than this.
19. Maybe you'd like it back in your underpants, your highness.
20. Your underpants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong.
Especially one. Your sister!
21. Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers
who drop their underpants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
Yeah, well, short underpants is better than no underpants at all, Chewie.
23. Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of
my underpants, I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.
I cannot teach him. The boy has no underpants.
25. You came in those
underpants? You're braver than I thought.