50 Fun Things to Do at the Movies
the entire theatre that you have to go to the bathroom. Wait a minute or so and
tell everyone that you feel better now.
loudly during serious and sad scenes.
4. Sing along with the backround
5. Whenever someone opens a door yell "Don't go in there, he's got
7. Yell "Hey, down in front!" even if you are
sitting in the front.
8. Make shadow pupputs.
9. If you've seen
the movie before, say what's going to happen right before it happens. Act amazed
at your wondeful forsight.
10. Walk around behind the screen. Jump
through it. Run like hell.
11. Pull out a gun and shoot the "bad guys."
tell people that you are a part of this new "live action" movie. Shoot any movie
personnel telling you to stop.
12. Read the credits out loud.
Dress as a cheerleader. Keep the actors' enthusiasm up.
14. Stand by the
screen and sign the movie.
15. Rip off one end of a straw wrapper and
blow in the straw. The wrapper will fly accros the theatre, hopefully hitting
16. (Variation of above) dip the wrapper end in ketchup. This
will make it a permanent part of the screen.
17. If it's a Disney film,
go up to the prjector room and replace the film with an adult film.
Talk loudly to a friend. Whenever someone else makes the slightest noise, tell
them they are inconsiderate little bastards for disrupting your viewing
19. Put exlax in the drinks. Lock all the doors.
Say "beep" loudly at every vulgarity. Tell those objecting that you are from the
EPA here to stop noise pollution.
21. Throw Runts at people so you can
use the drive by fruiting joke.
22. Sacrifice small furry creatures in
the front of the theatre.
23. Sit by the isle. Trip everyone that walks
24. Walk in front of the screen, fall, and lay there for a few
minutes. Then get up and go back to your seat as if nothing happened. Do it
again every ten minutes.
25. Play an appropriate instrument for the
movie:n western-banjo, comedy-cazoo, action-synthesizer or guitar, mystery-bad
whistle, horror-cowbell or afucha (sp), etc.
26. Say the lines with the
movie, in Swahili.
27. Collect donations for charity.
28. Bring a
portable T.V. Watch the ball game. Cheer loudly.
29. Aerosol can. Zippo.
30. Throw paper airplanes. Anounce their take off like air
traffic control personnel.
31. Candle + flashpaper =
32. Yell "Ow!" after every gunshot.
33. Stand on your
head in the isle during the duration of the movie.
34. Have a
35. Gargle your Pepsi.
37. Bowl in the
38. Get a realistic looking and sounding cap gun. Go to the front
of the theatre and exclaim that "The movie is depressing you." Shoot yourself in
the head and fall dead. After about a minute get up and go back to you seat.
Remain silent the rest of the movie.
39. Play Battleship with someone
accross the theatre.
40. Wear a trench coat and sunglasses. Whenever
someone enters or exits the theatre ask to see their identification.
42. Eat a lot of beans or chili before the movie. Hope the
theatre is crowded.
43. leave death threats on various seats. Give
sinister glances to people as they leave the theatre.
44. break into a
chrous of "Green Acres" during climatic parts of the movie.
45. Do some
needlepoint. Suddenly yell "Ow! That hurt. Whoah cool, it's
46. Find the light switch. Turn the lights on.
Throw water balloons.
48. Bring lots of gerbils and mice. think snowball
49. Have a friend call your beeper every 5 minutes. Make sure it's
50. Throw smoke grenades.