Fun Things to do While Driving...
1. Have a friend ride in the back
2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Headbang.
Wear snorkel gear and hang fish around from the ceiling.
4. Two words:
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint.
The more it looks like blood, the better.
6. Pay the toll for the car behind
you. Watch in rearview mirror as toll collector tries to explain to next
7. Laugh. Laugh a lot. A whooooole lot.
8. Stop at the green
9. Go at the red ones.
10. Occasionally wave a stuffed
animal/troll doll/Barbie out your window or sunroof. Feel free to make it
11. Eat food that requires silverware.
12. Put your arms down the
legs of an extra pair of trousers, put sneakers on your hands, and lean the seat
back as you drive.
13. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car
suspiciously. With a look of fear, suddenly lock your doors.
frequently without motivation.
15. Wave at people often. If they wave back,
offer an offended and angry look as if they gave you an obscene gesture.
At stop lights, ask people if they have any Grey Poupon.
17. Let pedestrians
know who's boss.
18. Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid
19. Restart your car at every stop light.
20. Hang numerous
car-fresheners in the rear-view mirror. Talk to them, stroking them
21. Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their
butts out the window.
22. Keep at least five cats in the car.
your windshield at every stop.
24. If an firetruck comes up behind you, pull
over, get on the roof of your car, and do a cheer for them as they pass!
Compliment other drivers on their skill and finesse.
26. Have conversations,
looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.
27. Stop and
28. Stop and pray for roadkill.
29. Stop and cook
roadkill. (If in Tennessee.)
30. Throw Spam. Tape signs on windows protesting
31. Get in the fast lane and gradually... slow... down... to...
a stop. Then get out and watch the cars.
32. Vary your vehicle's speed
inversely with the speed limit.
33. Drive off an exit ramp, ask for
directions to the town you're in. When they tell you you're there, look
confused, glance at your map, laugh, and exclaim, "Oh! Wrong state!"
without having the radio on.
35. At stop lights, run out of your car, place
pylons around you, then gather them back up as the light changes and drive