10 Things You'll Never Hear a Dad Say...
Well, how 'bout that?...I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen,
you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude. ...I
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car --
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure
skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are
going away for the weekend...you might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of
those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something.
Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now
quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna
go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
And The Number One Thing You'll Never Hear A Dad Say...
1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that --it's no big deal.
(Okay, they might say it, but they don't mean it.